"Whats for dinner tonight?"
I had already got a chicken in so I was ready to get cooking.
We used the Schwartz 2in1 Garlic & Thyme Roast Chicken and Crispy Roast Potatoes.
Eager to get started i rounded up all the ingredients and followed the instructions on the packet
1. Pre-heat oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2. Place the chicken on a roasting tray and score the breasts and legs.
3. Mix the oil and Garlic & Thyme Roast Chicken Seasoning together and brush over the chicken. Cover with foil and place into the oven.
4. After 35 mins add the oil for the potatoes to a separate roasting tray, place in the oven to pre-heat for around 10 mins. Meanwhile, cut potatoes into 5cm (2”) chunks, and par-boil for 8 mins. Drain, return to pan and sprinkle with the Crispy Roast Potato Seasoning.
5. Carefully remove pre-heated roasting tray from the oven. Place potatoes onto it, gently shake to coat in the oil and return to the oven. Remove the foil from the chicken and cook both for a further 45 mins, until potatoes are crispy, chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
I found the instructions really clear and easy to follow and i must admit it smelt delicious!
The Schwartz 2in1 Range is a perfect accompaniment to meal times and a great way to try new dishes or transform a good old family favorite.
TaDa...... this was the end result....
Empty plates all round this evening and everyone loved it. We cant wait to try more of the 2in1 range so simple yet so tasty.
If you would love to get your hands on a free pack to try it for yourself head over to www.schwartz.co.uk/2in1freepack
“This post is an entry for BritMums ‘What’s for Dinner Tonight?’ sponsored by Schwartz.