So since my first post with my initial thoughts and unboxing of our Stokke Xplory i thought id let you know how we are getting on with it.
I can tell you how many compliments we have had about the Xplory, both old and young have commented on how high up Alex is and how it is wonderful that she can see whats going on.
What we love about the Xplory V3...
- The adjustable handle bar height (Great for us taller and shorter mums)
- Adjustable seat unit height and recline. (fantastic for sleepy babies)
- Parent and world facing
- Easy to steer (I haven't crashed it yet in to a shops display!)
- Great hood coverage from the sun
- Removable fabrics for washing
- 3 Year warranty
- Easy to apply break
- No cross bar to bash my shins on
- Great sized shopping bag
- Summer kit (additional purchase)
- The chassis is heavy (8.3kg)
- You have to remove the footrest to dismantle in parent facing mode (I kept forgetting at first)
- The Rrp £829.00 might be out of peoples budget.
Here we are going for a stroll around our local park, i love that i can still have face to face interaction with Alex and that shes high up from the ground.
This is the Xplory in world facing mode, Alex can keep an eye on whats going on and also watch her brothers
I purchased the Pink Pixel summer kit, which includes the summer fabric for both the hood and the rear of the Xplory seat unit, it comes with a parasol and terry cloth seat cover and sunsail/sunshade (UPF50).
And here it is...... The boot picture! Folded down in the back of my Vauxhall Vectra, there is plenty of room for more shopping and other bits i have to lug around with the kiddie winks in tow!
So my Round up on the Stokke Xplory is that i love it even with its price tag i feel this is a stroller that will last you. I love the fact it has a three years warranty, great for added piece of mind. I do find it heavy to lift in and out of the car but i'm sure this is necessary for the over all balance of the stroller. I have to agree with the "Higher is better" motto its great to have interaction with my daughter instead of me having to bend down to interact with her.
*Disclaimer i have not been paid for this review and i purchased this stroller myself, all thoughts, opinions and pictures are my own.*